When it’s done,
You’ll have fun.
As soon as this site is ready…
be prepared to be assaulted with ideas, peppered with puns.
I’m going to start telling people that I’m a make-up artist, just because I like to make things up.
- Ned “imagiNed” Buratovich
Yeah, I just made that up, but here’s what’s real: it taking me FOREVER to get any work done on this site. Way too much work to do for my web design clients. At least my business web site is a bit more presentable, but that’s been neglected too. Dang!
- Are You Tryin’ To Be Mayan?
- Venus in Transit
- Vampire Beatles
- Cozy Conformity Straightjackets
- Keep the dream wet
- Banks: Too Pig To Fail
- Leap Day
- Awaiting the Avalanche
- Reflecting Jesus
- EEK! LIPS!
- Google Chinese Take Out
- Imagine: The Fool, The Priest and The Magician – Ned’s Birthday Fable
- New Facebook Profile Photo Bar Fits Six Decades
- I have a yearning disorder
- I'm off my meds and we've never felt better.
- My Year of Living Strangerously
- imagiNed.com renovation underway
- Im-agi-Ned.com: where Ned agitates for World Peace and Social Justice
- imagiNed Web Design Portfolio Website
- The Ant and the Grasshopper and the Bee (and me)
- April Fool’s Day – two weeks away and I’m splitting
- Ruins of an earlier era uncovered while excavating for new construction
- ProcrastinatorsCalendar .com got “re-imagiNed” as well
Ned’s Twitter Bird Droppings:
- Comeuppance: a nicer way of saying "dude's dick is due for a downsizing."
- Blame is lame. That's why it's always looking to be carried by someone.
- It is truly remarkable: the amount of effort required to make something seem effortless.
- Unemployed dildocam operator seeks entry level job opening.
- There is no greater gift than gratitude.
- Woulds't thou be the poet or the poem?
- A huge part of our economy has become, essentially, electrons paying for other electrons.
- It's ironic that the word "mean" has so many meanings.
- Superb Hole: that deep, hollow emptiness felt by Americans after the Super Bowl is over. #superbowl
- I worked at the drug museum, yeah. I was the over-docent.
- When someone says, "the reality is," the reality is that you're about to hear what their perception of reality is.