When it’s done,
You’ll have fun.
As soon as this site is ready…
be prepared to be assaulted with ideas, peppered with puns.
I’m going to start telling people that I’m a make-up artist, just because I like to make things up.
- Ned “imagiNed” Buratovich
Yeah, I just made that up, but here’s what’s real: it taking me FOREVER to get any work done on this site. Way too much work to do for my web design clients. At least my business web site is a bit more presentable, but that’s been neglected too. Dang!
- Are You Tryin’ To Be Mayan?
- Venus in Transit
- Vampire Beatles
- Cozy Conformity Straightjackets
- Keep the dream wet
- Banks: Too Pig To Fail
- Leap Day
- Awaiting the Avalanche
- Reflecting Jesus
- EEK! LIPS!
- Google Chinese Take Out
- Imagine: The Fool, The Priest and The Magician – Ned’s Birthday Fable
- New Facebook Profile Photo Bar Fits Six Decades
- I have a yearning disorder
- I'm off my meds and we've never felt better.
- My Year of Living Strangerously
- imagiNed.com renovation underway
- Im-agi-Ned.com: where Ned agitates for World Peace and Social Justice
- imagiNed Web Design Portfolio Website
- The Ant and the Grasshopper and the Bee (and me)
- April Fool’s Day – two weeks away and I’m splitting
- Ruins of an earlier era uncovered while excavating for new construction
- ProcrastinatorsCalendar .com got “re-imagiNed” as well
… or just enjoy …
Ned’s Twitter Bird Droppings:
- Targeted Ads: just like going to your favorite whorehouse where the madam knows your special kinds of kink.
- A man once told the Buddha, "I want happiness." The Buddha replied, "You've already got a penis."
- When your tongue goes as many places as mine does, you've got to have good taste.
- Elocution coach saying: be judicious when it's time to do dishes.
- "Jejune." Kinda sounds like it could be the word of the month, but don't let it be.
- I wrote a poem about Ruth, but then edited her out and went on writing ruthlessly.
- Good laws, bad laws,outlaws, in-laws;sometimes I think society lives in law-law land.
- I pretty much fall apart in private, but manage to reassemble myself most mornings.
- If union mediators were meditators, they could just wait for enlightenment to strike.