When it’s done,
You’ll have fun.
As soon as this site is ready…
be prepared to be assaulted with ideas, peppered with puns.
I’m going to start telling people that I’m a make-up artist, just because I like to make things up.
– Ned “imagiNed” Buratovich
Yeah, I just made that up, but here’s what’s real: it taking me FOREVER to get any work done on this site. Crap, it’s been years since I updated it. Hey peeps, let’s hope 2016 is the year we “get ‘er done.”
Read My (Not So) Recent Posts:
- Ned on Red Nose Day
- Are You Tryin’ To Be Mayan?
- Venus in Transit
- Vampire Beatles
- Cozy Conformity Straightjackets
- Keep the dream wet
- Banks: Too Pig To Fail
- Leap Day
- Awaiting the Avalanche
- Reflecting Jesus
- EEK! LIPS!
- Google Chinese Take Out
- Imagine: The Fool, The Priest and The Magician – Ned’s Birthday Fable
- New Facebook Profile Photo Bar Fits Six Decades
- My Year of Living Strangerously
- imagiNed.com renovation underway
- Im-agi-Ned.com: where Ned agitates for World Peace and Social Justice
- imagiNed Web Design Portfolio Website
- The Ant and the Grasshopper and the Bee (and me)
- April Fool’s Day – two weeks away and I’m splitting
- ProcrastinatorsCalendar .com got “re-imagiNed” as well
- LifetimeCalendars.com offering 100-Year Calendars has been re-imagiNed
- Bye Bye 2009 – Hello 2010 – Happy New Year!
… or just enjoy …
Ned’s Twitter Bird Droppings:
- "Opportunity favors the prepared," as the saying goes, unless you missed it, in which case, "opportunity flavors the despaired."
- So much of "luck" is actually skill, honed by persistence.
- Semiotics is not half idiotic.
- Space aliens use anal probes for Close Encounters of the Turd Kind
- About our doubtfulness, we have no doubt.
- Abstinence makes the tart grow blonder.
- After I had my lobotomy, I ceased to care what they thought of me.
- Looking at the bigger picture leaves me wide-eyed with wonder.
- #CashleyAddedSum: the website for people who want to cheat... on their income taxes.